Our goal is to process all orders within 48 hours of receipt. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM CST, excluding holidays). If we encounter any problems processing or shipping your order you will be contacted within two business days. MiniMobRacing.com reserves the right to hold any order indefinitely for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within two business days. MiniMobRacing.com uses Canada Post for all outgoing shipments, Day & Ross and other common carriers (trucking) for heavier items. Under certain circumstances, DHL shipping services may be available by customer request prior to shipping, and subject to rate quotes provided by MiniMob Racing. The specific carrier used is at the discretion of MiniMobRacing.com. If a requested shipping service provides a tracking or confirmation number, we, or the carrier, will contact you with this information within 48 hours of shipment. Delivery times are estimates by the chosen carrier. MiniMobRacing.com is not responsible for delays resulting from the carrier or government customs office. Multiple items may be combined for shipping purposes at our discretion. Heavy, delicate, or excessively large items may not suit combined shipment and may not ship with other items purchased. Some oversized or special handling orders will need to be shipped via Common Carrier. The shipping charge and approximate shipping time will be noted at Checkout. Note delivery estimates provided during the checkout process are average transit times given solely by Canada Post. MiniMob Racing does not guarantee these delivery estimates and should be used only for reference. MinimMob Racing is not liable for delayed delivery due to in-transit delay. No refund for purchased and shipped product will be available while the order is in transit. In the event a shipment is delayed in transit beyond the service level stated within the postal guide, a request may be sent by email to request a formal investigation be initiated by Canada Post. MiniMob Racing will assist in this investigation and forward all information to Canada Post as required to complete the investigation. Upon conclusion of the investigation, if the shipment has still not arrived, the order will be refunded at the insured value of the shipment, or re-shipped with replacement product at the sole discretion of MiniMob Racing. For delivery service standards, please visit http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/default-e.asp to view the postal guide. MiniMobRacing.com does not charge, nor do we assume responsibility for import taxes, duty or brokerage fees for international shipments. All additional fees charged by the carrier, customs, brokerages, etc. are to be paid by the customer.
All orders must be directed to a street address with the purchasers name. Paypal payments will only ship to confirmed addresses with the purchasers name. Credit card payments will only ship to the registered address of the card holder. No Gift addresses. No exceptions.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- There are no returns on electrical items or products containing electrical components. All sales of these products are considered final.
- Any ‘in stock' order can be canceled by contacting us at email@example.com or by phone prior to shipment. You will receive an email within 48 hours confirming your cancellation and describing details of your refund. If the order has been shipped by the time the cancellation notice is reviewed, the contract must be honored to the full extent of the contract price. Additional circumstances may apply to ‘out of stock' or ‘special order' items. Cancellations on these orders are subject to MiniMobRacing.com approval and will be dealt with on a case by case basis at our discretion.
- The customer has 30 calendar days from the invoice date to notify us of any return request. Returned goods must be in new and unused condition and in the original packaging. If the merchandise has been installed or damaged in any way, then you have bought it and it cannot be returned. Merchandise can only be returned by the party that originally purchased it. All returns are subject to approval by MiniMobRacing.com. If for any reason, you would like to return an order you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed statement describing the nature of the return. If the return is approved, you will receive a return verification number and return instructions by email. Product returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 25%, determined at the sole discretion of Minimob Racing. Refunds will be issued, in whole or in part, by the payment method originally accepted, or by store credit at the sole discretion of MiniMobRacing.com. Any returns received by us without a return verification number will be refused and shipped back to you at your expense. Any returns shipped to MiniMobRacing.com via collect service, will be refused and returned to you at your expense unless previously authorized by MiniMobRacing.com
- If you believe a package received from us was damaged in transit, you must refuse shipment at the time of delivery and tell the carrier that you are refusing delivery because the package is damaged. Contact email@example.com immediately to advise us of the situation. If you accept any item from the carrier without inspection, you become personally liable for any damage that may have occurred.
- By purchasing product through this website you agree and are bound by the terms and conditions listed above conclusively.